Welcome to the VIRTUAL Summer Library Program!
We have a full summer of amazing content available for you!
The programming includes comedy story theater shows, crafts, recipes, author interviews, guest performers, contests, games, and much more. That’s FIFTY DIFFERENT PROGRAMS! There are SO MANY ways to share the content with your patrons. Congratulations on being part of this program. We’re SO EXCITED to have you on board!
Pick a week below to get started.
Access The Content
You can access the content on your computer from June 1st to Sept. 1st.
Each week’s videos will be posted to their corresponding pages below the Friday before the week begins.
- SAMPLE WEEK This is what the weeks will look like when the videos are up!
- Week 1 June 1 – Imagine your FAIRYTALE Story
- Week 2 June 8 – Imagine your SPACE Story
- Week 3 June 15 – Imagine your SCIENCE Story
- Week 4 June 22 – Imagine your ADVENTURE Story
- Week 5 June 29 – Imagine your MUSIC and ART Story
- Week 6 July 6 – Imagine your COOKING Story
- Week 7 July 13 – Imagine your WATER Story
- Week 8 July 20 – Imagine your CIRCUS Story
- Week 9 July 27 – Imagine your THEATER Story
- Week 10 Aug. 3 – Imagine your PIRATE Story
List of Craft Materials
We know that lots of libraries like to create “TAKE & MAKE” Kits for their patrons ahead of time. Go HERE to find a list of materials for all our summer crafts and recipes.
Share The Content
You are purchasing a BROADCAST LICENSE for your library that is subject to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE. By purchasing any of these products, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.